2. We will refund all goods returned to us at the House of Emily (with the exception of goods as detailed in point 5 below). Please contact us for a returns authorisation number (RAN) prior to returning any goods. Goods returned must be
a) Complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received
b) be accompanied by the receipt of purchase (we recommend you keep a copy of your receipt).
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
• Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a fully resaleable condition: The full cost of the goods will be refunded.
• Goods received back NOT in a fully resaleable condition: We reserve the right to refuse a refund on these items.
We will process your return after the goods are received by us and make the refund to the purchaser’s credit card or debit card (within 7 working days). The costs of postage or delivery for returns of this type are the customer’s responsibility and the cost of return postage cannot be included in the refund. Where a postage/delivery charge was incurred for the package to be delivered to the customer this charge cannot be included in any refund. Please ensure the goods are suitably and adequately wrapped in appropriate packaging for returning to us (e.g. wrapping paper, box, etc.).
3. Should the goods arrive (at your specified delivery address) damaged we must be informed promptly by e-mail or telephone call, within 24 hours of delivery. We must be contacted first and informed that goods may need to be returned due to damage when delivered. (see note 4 below).
4. If goods need to be returned due to being faulty or damaged we must be contacted first so that we can advise on the best way for return. Upon receipt of the item(s), we will examine the goods and if found to be faulty, we will refund the initial amount paid (including any delivery charge incurred) plus we will also refund the cost of return postage - to a maximum amount of £9.99. The refund will be made to the credit or debit card number used to make the original purchase (within 7 working days). Please note: this refers to returns of the type noted in points 3 and 4 only. If the goods are not found to be faulty / damaged then the refund will be processed as per Point 2 above.
5. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of mattresses, mattress toppers, duvets, pillows once they have been removed from their packaging unless they are faulty. For the latter see point 4 above.
Whatever the reason for making a return to us we can advise you of the best method if you contact us via our contact us form
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under UK law.